Friday, March 18, 2011

Ummatic Wik! (yea kew...?)

As the name suggest, I kinda on the fence whether or not these peeps were here in Gombak for the sake of the Ummatic week, kekeke... Anyhow, I would like to keep a sweet record of their visits to Gombak and not forgetting...my sweet home! jeng jeng jeng...

They arrived in Gombak on Friday, March 4th to be exact. They were here for the event of inter-nation-culture-sharing-is-caring-moment kinda stuff that were held annually - I guess - to celebrate the colours of IIUM lar kunun. (To be honest, I personally think it was meant only for Gombak je kut, coz Kuantan peeps are not participating, just visiting. Yup, JUST VISITING...). So, they end-up visiting the booth, the cultural nite events, the show, and etc. for the entire weekend. But since they already here, I should treat 'em as my special guests laaar, shouldn't I? And so, off to SEPANG we go! It was my mum's plan to ask them to come over and have a decent lunch. Mind you, a DECENT LUNCH, ok? Da busan dgn cafe punye sajian. Budak-budak ni, ckp jew psl mkn, ZAP! "ON BABE!!" ngee~~ da tawu daa korang suke makan2 business ni... =P

I'll let the pics do the talking aite? As they say, a picture holds a thousand words... (ke meaning eh? emph, mane2 lah labu...)

korang~.. t dtg sepang lg eh? eh?


 tangga besar ini menjadi tempat kegemaran ku kini...muahahaha~~


gonna miss you guys lots!! =,(

haa... this is specially for my roomie, Teha...huu~~


3 comments:

  1. pa'in!!!thanks for the 'Babush!!' hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh kak frihin yang cantik!
    bru jumpa blog akak ne.thanks for da piccas! ida copy tauuuu! hehe =D
    take care there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pembetulan. farahin ea. susa2 pa'in jew, senang. haiii, cmne bule jmpe blog tgh2 xm neyh? hmmm, pelik2... anyhow, copy laaarrhhh... mmg nk share pun... take care too, adeq eiyda yg cumel ;p

    ReplyDelete