Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dad with his mighty chopper and wok

Gosh!! It sure does get all grimy and grubby in here, doesn’t it? I could even spot some fungus and mushrooms here and there. Sheesh…

Anyhow, I should get goin and start feeding with some updates, aren’t I? Yes, mam.

Well, today… I wouldn’t say it’s another long-boring-inactive day with zero activities on my list. Today, my friend, is a daddy and his girl day! Yippie!

You see, I’m on a long, looooooooong vacation that I’m not sure of its validity. I’m still waiting for a green light to take up the short semester. If my app is granted, then my vacay would be til May. But if it’s denied, goodbye Gombak and hellooow 5 months of looooooooooong holidays. “Wake me up when September ends”. Yup! Best fit. Not something that I’d dreamed of, I tell you.

Anyway, let’s get back to the main highlight of the post, shall we? Urmmm, how should I begin? Pictures? Sounds nice… Here you go… Tadaaaaa…!!!!

You rockk HandSOME !! ;P




If you still wandering around thinking what in the world do all these pics mean and still cannot relate it to the “daddy and his girl” thingy, get this. Me and my cute yet hippie daddy had a tremendous COOK-OFF, ala Masterchef. Ngee~~~… Though I cooked only 1 dish, dad said “It’s good, well~ not superb, but OK..” the remaining 3 is of course the masterpiece of Chef Eltyf laaarr… All in all, it was a nice dinner. Thanks dad! You certainly made my day. =)

 Thumbs up ya'll!

Reason for this cook-off? Mom and sis went out for baju raya shopping. (Like….WHAAAAT?? Raya is like –what?- 4 months away? Adoooiiyaii… Ladies~ 8s)

They’re back. Gotta jet. Daaaa~~~~

p.s : Jay! i haven't got d time to text you lar dudette. but, 1 thing for sure, hye-sung did kiss your bloved jin-gook thrice. smoochy-licious! haah! take that!! kekeke... mish yu, hunn... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment